We want you to enjoy shopping with us so we don't have many terms and conditions but take a read. This information is important! :)
- We accept payment through visa, laser and Paypal. Your security and privacy is very important to us. We do not store any of your payment information on our system.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the "My Orders" section of your account.
- We do our very best to accurately describe and photograph all of our products. Different device screens give different picture quality so we cannot guarantee accuracy of colour.
- The majority of our fabrics are priced by the metre but are available to purchase in half metre increments. This is clearly stated on each product. Eg to order 1 metre choose 2, to order 1.5 metres choose 3, to order 2 metres choose 4 and so on.
- Occasionally there will be a defect in a fabric. They are usually small and you will be able to work around them. Please check your fabric for any obvious flaws as soon as you receive it. If you find a flaw / fault
contact us immediately. Sometimes a photo of the problem is enough to issue a refund to avoid postage costs. We cannot issue a refund if the fabric has been used or washed in any way.
- We are also selling from our physical shop, there may occasionally be an error with stock quantities and your order. We will contact you should this occur and offer you an alternative fabric or a refund.
- Contact us before returning any items in order for us to issue you with a returns number. Items returned without a valid returns number will not be refunded and will be returned to the sender.
- We cannot accept returns of cut fabrics, wadding, sundries, ribbons, trims or zips unless they are faulty. Additionally, all items from our clearance section are non-refundable.
- All other products (eg rulers, thread etc) may be returned and refunded once they are in their original packaging and unopened.
- If an item is faulty (except from clearance) contact us and we will issue you with a returns number to send it back. We will reimburse any shipping costs when you return a faulty or damaged item. Otherwise the return postage is your responsibility.
Happy shopping and sewing!